Voodoo has come up with a new arcade game Go Plane. Today, in this tutorial we are going to provide you with the guide to how to play Go Plane for PC. Voodoo are known for their amazing arcade games. The gameplay of Go Plane is very interesting. Everyone either likes to fly plane or loves to see them flying in the open and vast sky.
But when it comes to fighter planes and seeing them doing stunts takes our adrenaline level to an another level. With Go Plane Android game, the dreams of those people who wants to fly planes. Now comes the twist in the game. Players will be flying the plane and enemies will be shooting the missiles on your plane. What players requires to do in such situations? Well, they have to dodge those missiles.
Also Check – WordCookies Cross for PC
Go Plane is officially released for Android and iOS users. But there are people who want to enjoy this game on wide screen. Well, one can play Go Plane on PC with an Android emulator on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS free. Follow the step by step guide to get Go Plane on PC.
Go Plane for PC
To download and install Go Plane, you require to download two important files namely APK of the game and an Android emulator. You can download android emulator from the link given below –
How To Download Go Plane for PC
This method requires you to download a third party Android emulator. There are dozens of emulator available in the market such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Andy, etc. However I will recommend you to use Bluestacks as it is one of the most user friendly emulator.
- The first and most important step is to get Go Plane APK. To download click here.
- Now open the APK file of the game with Bluestacks.
- After few seconds the installation will start.
- Once the installation finishes, go to Bluestacks Menu >> All Apps >> Go Plane. Double click on the game icon. This will launch Go Plane for PC.
How To Download Go Plane on Mac OS
This method also requires the installation of Android Third Party Emulator. Download the emulator by following the steps given above.
- First of all download Bluestacks emulator and then install it just like the other software you install in your PC.
- Once the installation completes, launch the program by double clicking on the Bluestacks icon.
- Now this will take you to the home page of this Android emulator.
- You will see search bar in the right hand side. Type Go Plane on it and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to Google Play store. Here you will again find the search bar. Type Go Plane and press enter. You will see the game icon. Click on it. The installation process will start after few seconds.
- Once the installation completes, go to Menu in the homes page >> All Apps >>Go Plane.
- Double click on the app icon and the game will be launched.