Here comes one of the most exciting game Homescapes, a game from Playrix Games. In homescapes android game, you play the role of a butler named Austin. The house in which you work is a huge mansion full of large family. There is lots of work to do in the house. So you won’t be having single second free for yourself. The time you step inside the door of the mansion there is adventure awaiting for you.
The gameplay is quite interesting. You will be helping Austin in decorating and renovating the mansion. However it is not that easy to do. As for renovation and decoration, you first have to solve the match 3 puzzles. As you move up in the levels, more exciting chapters will get unlock. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to go to the mension and knock the door.
The best part is that there are lots of secrets to reveal about the house. The game is not about fun but there is hidden adventure and mystery as well in the game. Well, there is also a cute and fluffy cat as a pet in the mansion. In addition to this, you can also invite your Facebook friends in order to create a cozy environment in the mansion.
Till date, developers have released the game only for Android and iOS users. There is no official announcement with respect to PC version of Homescapes. However, the good news is now you an play game on PC as well, All you have to do is follow the guide given below to download and install Homescapes on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Free.
Homescapes App Amazing Features
- Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
- Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
- Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
- A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
- Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
- A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
- Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
What’s New in Updated Version
- An in-game social network: get more of your favorite characters by following their comments and pictures!
- Austin’s story plays out in two more areas: the Orangery and the Living room
- A mailbox in your in-game tablet: get lives from your friends and read the latest news!
- More than 400 exciting levels!
- New elements: Soap Foamers that produce lather, and Walnuts, with shells that are very hard to crack
Leah A says
“I like this game but it’s just like any other game out there, a money pit. Be prepared to either spend hours sometimes days on a level unless you buy power ups. You win 50 coins, sometimes a few more, for each level you pass but it cost 900 coins to buy power ups or to continue a level once you run out of moves. Takes forever to build up 900 coins. Just once it would be nice to find a good game that wasn’t a blatant grab for money.”
Reynard Louernia says
“At first I was skeptical because I thought the house in question was the mansion from Gardenscapes. Kept asking why a whole other game had to be made for an addition that probably should have been put in from the beginning. But now that I know its a completely different house and I get to spend time learning more about my new little butler buddy and his family, I love it! I hope thst one day we’ll be able to rebuild the Gardenscapes Mansion just like we are to this one!!”
Homescapes App – Android Apps on Google Play Store
Homescapes for iPhone – Homescapes on iTunes App Store
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 07 September 2017
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 181 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- © 2017 Playrix
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Download Homescapes iOS App – External File
If you wish to connect directly to app developer then you can use Homescapes support for your queries.
You can also directly mail to developers for any support from here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Developer mailing address: