We have recently told you about the biggest update of Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2. Today, we would be sharing with you the guide to install Bluestacks 2. Comparing to Bluestacks, it is much better, simple and very user – friendly. The highlighting feature of Bluestacks 2 is the capability of doing multi tasking. Yeah, you heard it right, you can open multiple tabs at a time. The latest version is just like a browser that allows you to open as many tabs as you want.
However, there are lots of difference when Bluestacks 2 is compared with a browser. When you open a new tab, it shows ‘Android tab’ not ‘New Tab’. This is the main tab, if you close this tab, you will get exit from android emulator. All you have to do is open the Android button. Now select the game or app you want to open. Tap on the app or game. The game or app will open in a new tab.
Other than this, developers have also fixed many bugs and have optimized it so that new and big size games can played easily through it. And if you do no know anything about Bluestacks or Bluestacks 2, then Bluestacks is the best android emulator to run any android app or game on your PC or Mac. Bluestacks 2 is the latest update of Bluestacks and is better than the previous version.
You also might prefer reading >>> How To Get WhatsApp Video Feature for PC & Mac
Right now, Bluestacks 2 is available for PC not for Mac. If you are a Mac user, then wait for some more time till this biggest update does not comes for your device. If you are Windows PC users, then you are quite lucky. Don’t know how to install Bluestacks 2 on Windows PC? Just follow the step by step guide given to install Bluestacks 2 on Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows XP free.
How To Install Bluestacks 2 on PC & Windows
To download and install Bluestacks 2 on PC running Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7 and Windows XP, follow the instructions given below.
- Firstly, download Bluestacks 2 on PC.
- Once you have downloaded, locate the Bluestacks 2 file.
- If you find it, double tap on the file.
- You will see a Windows will pop up, where you will see ‘Welcome You’.
- In fifth step, tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, you will ask to enable or disable Play store. So, you are require to ‘enable’ play store.
- Wait for few seconds till the installation does not completes successfully.
- Once installation completes, tap on the finish button.
- Now double tap on the Bluestacks 2 icon in order to launch the Bluestacks 2 emulator.
If you have any query related to installation of Bluestacks 2 on PC or Windows, feel free to write us in the comment box provided below.