How To Download Messenger Lite for PC
Hello folks, today in this article, I am going to share with you how to download Messenger Lite for PC. Messenger Lite is one of the fastest messaging cum data efficient app from Facebook. The best part about the app is that it acquires very less space in your device. It is just a 10 MB app that you can store easily on your any device. Works, fast, loads fast and best part is uses very less amount of your internet data. So even if you are in an area where there is connectivity problem, still this app will load and you can easily sent messages or make calls.
Most of the phones supports the app. However it is compatible with Android phones with version 2.3 or higher. The most interesting feature of this app is that you need not to download Facebook Lite, Facebook or messenger. With messenger lite you can contact anyone who are on these three apps. You can see when people are active and available for chatting. Now you can also get Game of Thrones Conquest for Windows.
Messenger lite app comes with interactive sticker and emojis that makes the conversation very interesting. Moreover you can also send videos, links and photos, etc. You can either enter into one to one messaging or make groups and make plans on group chatting with your friends and family. You can also make voice calls. Over Wi-Fi the voice calls are completely free. However if you are using your data package, then the standard rates will apply.
Messenger Lite app is available for Android and iOS users only. However there are people who would want to use Messenger Lite on their PC and want to know whether Messenger Lite for PC is available. Well, the answer is yes. Just follow the tutorial given below to install Messenger Lite on Windows PC and Mac.
How To Download and Install Messenger Lite on Windows PC
There are two methods in order to download and install Messenger Lite for PC or your Computer. For both methods, you require to download following files –
This method requires you to download a third party Android emulator. There are dozens of emulator available in the market such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Andy, etc. However I will recommend you to use Bluestacks as it is one of the most user friendly emulator.
- The first and most important step is to get Messenger Lite APK.
- Now open the APK file of the game with Bluestacks.
- After few seconds the installation will start.
- Once the installation finishes, go to Bluestacks Menu >> All Apps >> Messenger Lite. Double click on the game icon. This will launch the game.
This method also requires the installation of Android Third Party Emulator. Download the emulator by following the steps given above.
- First of all download Bluestacks emulator and then install it just like the other software you install in your PC.
- Once the installation completes, launch the program by double clicking on the Bluestacks icon.
- Now this will take you to the home page of this Android emulator.
- You will see search bar in the right hand side. Type Messenger Lite on it and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to Google Play store. Here you will again find the search bar. Type Messenger Lite and press enter. You will see the game icon. Click on it. The installation process will start after few seconds.
- Once the installation completes, go to Menu in the homes page >> All Apps >>Messenger Lite.
- Double click on the app icon and the game will be launched.