Naxeex Corp has come up with new simulation game named as Robot Shark. Today, we would be sharing with you how to play Robot Shark for PC. Robot Shark gameplay revolves around the deadliest villain of the ocean – Sharks. The game consists of different types of sharks that have different abilities to attack and kill their prey. Well, in robot shark game, players will be playing against two deadly things – oceans and sharks.
However, there are only robot sharks in the game. Here players will be managing these robotic sharks. These sharks have sharp jaws and dangerous features but they do not feel any hunger and do not eat real food. Your task is to look for the treasure and attack all the enemies that comes on your way. The game makes you experience the real pirate action.
Check – Run Sausages Run for PC
There are lots of missions that players will be accomplishing through these mechanical sharks. While collecting the treasure, you also need to aware of the mechanical robots that are standing on their way to stop you. The game is officially released for Android and iOS users only. But with an Android emulator, one can play Robot Shark for PC. Just follow the instructions given below in the tutorial to get Robot Shark on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS X free.
Robot Shark for PC
To download and install Robot Shark, you require to download two important files namely APK of the game and an Android emulator. You can download android emulator from the link given below –
How To Download Robot Shark for PC
This method requires you to download a third party Android emulator. There are dozens of emulator available in the market such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Andy, etc. However I will recommend you to use Bluestacks as it is one of the most user friendly emulator.
- The first and most important step is to get Robot Shark APK.
- Now open the APK file of the game with Bluestacks.
- After few seconds the installation will start.
- Once the installation finishes, go to Bluestacks Menu >> All Apps >> Robot Shark. Double click on the game icon. This will launch Robot Shark for PC.
How To Download Robot Shark on Mac OS
This method also requires the installation of Android Third Party Emulator. Download the emulator by following the steps given above.
- First of all download Bluestacks emulator and then install it just like the other software you install in your PC.
- Once the installation completes, launch the program by double clicking on the Bluestacks icon.
- Now this will take you to the home page of this Android emulator.
- You will see search bar in the right hand side. Type Robot Shark on it and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to Google Play store. Here you will again find the search bar. Type Robot Shark and press enter. You will see the game icon. Click on it. The installation process will start after few seconds.
- Once the installation completes, go to Menu in the homes page >> All Apps >>Robot Shark.
- Double click on the app icon and the game will be launched.