If you have downloaded Bluestacks 2 on your Windows PC, then this article is for you. So, if you have Bluestacks 2 on your computer, then let me tell you that now you can root Bluestacks 2 android emulator. If you want to root updated version of Bluestacks, then follow the below given instructions carefully. Well, there are lots of guides available over internet to root Bluestacks 2 app player. However, those guides are quite complicated and difficult to understand.
Bluestacks 2 is the best and latest update to the Bluestacks app player. There are two reasons behind this. Firstly, with Bluestacks 2, you can run multiple apps in different tabs at single point of time. Secondly, Bluestacks developers have optimized Bluestacks 2 in order to play huge file size games. So, if you want to run rooted app, then by just following simple steps, you can root Bluestacks android emulator.
In order to root the latest version of Bluestacks app player, all you need to have KingRoot app. Just download KingRoot tool for your Bluestacks 2 and follow the simple steps given below to root Bluestacks 2. KingRoot is an app for rooting purpose. This app is available both for android and Windows. However, to root Bluestacks 2, you need an Android version of the KingRoot app. KingRoot is a one click to root application. With KingRoot app, now you do not need any additional tool or app to allow root access. As KingRoot itself allows root access as well.
So, in order to root Bluestacks 2 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and Mac OS X, just follow the instructions given below in the article further.
How To Root Bluestacks 2 using KingRoot App
- First of all, download Bluestacks 2 from the download link given above.
- Now install Bluestacks 2 using this guide.
- Now download KingRoot APK from the link given above.
- Open KingRoot APK with Bluestacks 2 app player. After few seconds, it will start installing on your device.
- Once the installation completes, go to ‘app drawer’ in Bluestacks 2.
- You will see Android logo in the center of your screen. Just tap on it. Your Bluestacks 2 android emulator will start rooting automatically.
- Once the rooting completes, Restart your Bluestacks 2 app player.
- Now your Bluestacks 2 is successfully rooted. To check, you can download one of the check rooting status app from Play store.
If you have any query related to this post, please leave your comment in the comment box given below :-))