Hi folks, today I am here with Smart Security for PC, a free antivirus and cleaning tool from the stables of BuddyMagic. It deeply scan your device and clean all the virus and malware. In simple and short words, the app works both as a cleaner and antivirus. Basically smart security app makes your phone safe as well as faster.
Deep scan results in finding out all the junk and cache files. Then with just one click you can clean and clear all the cache files as well as obsolete APK’s and files from your PC, Android or tablet. Once the cache and unnecessary files are eliminated, this results in freeing up the storage and hence optimizing the performance of your phone. With just one tap, the application automatically identifies all the Junk, APK’s and residual files and then releases the memory space and making the RAM faster.
Smart Security App is officially released for Android installed Smartphone and tablet devices. Developers have not yet released Smart Security for PC. However, if you want to use Smart Security on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 free, then you have come to the right place.
How To Download and Install Smart Security For PC
There are two methods in order to download and install Smart Security for PC or your Computer –
This method requires you to download a third party Android emulator. There are dozens of emulator available in the market such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Andy, etc. However I will recommend you to use Bluestacks as it is one of the most user friendly emulator.
- The first and most important step is to download Smart Security APK.
- Now open the APK file of the game with Bluestacks.
- After few seconds the installation will start.
- Once the installation finishes, go to Bluestacks Menu >> All Apps >> Smart Security. Double click on the game icon. This will launch the game.
This method also requires the installation of Android Third Party Emulator. Download the emulator by following the steps given above.
- First of all download Bluestacks emulator and then install it just like the other software you install in your PC.
- Once the installation completes, launch the program by double clicking on the Bluestacks icon.
- Now this will take you to the home page of this Android emulator.
- You will see search bar in the right hand side. Type Smart Security on it and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to Google Play store. Here you will again find the search bar. Type Smart Security and press enter. You will see the game icon. Click on it. The installation process will start after few seconds.
- Once the installation completes, go to Menu in the homes page >> All Apps >>Smart Security.
- Double click on the app icon and the game will be launched.