It’s time to live your dream and be a part of your favorite TV show or movie with What’s Your Story for PC. What’s Your Story gameplay revolves around the choices that the players makes in the beginning. It’s time to discover who you are and choose the right path for yourself. Mind it! a choice can change everything for you.
It depends upon the players what they choose to be. Try to be yourself as much as you can. In addition to this, you can also create your own avatar for every story. The most interesting feature in the game is that players can customize their avatar. You can change their outfits, their appearance and can do lot more. The game is one of the best game to have some fun and relax your mind.
What’s Your Story game is available for Android and iOS users only. But with the help of an Android emulator, one can download and install What’s Your Story on PC, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS X free. Just follow the step by step instructions given here to get What’s Your Story for PC.
Check Also – Happy Wheels for PC
What’s Your Story for PC
To download and install What’s Your Story, you require to download two important files namely APK of the game and an Android emulator. You can download android emulator from the link given below –
How To Download What’s Your Story for PC
This method requires you to download a third party Android emulator. There are dozens of emulator available in the market such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Andy, etc. However I will recommend you to use Bluestacks as it is one of the most user friendly emulator.
- The first and most important step is to get What’s Your Story APK.
- Now open the APK file of the game with Bluestacks.
- After few seconds the installation will start.
- Once the installation finishes, go to Bluestacks Menu >> All Apps >> What’s Your Story. Double click on the game icon. This will launch What’s Your Story for PC.
How To Download What’s Your Story on Mac OS
This method also requires the installation of Android Third Party Emulator. Download the emulator by following the steps given above.
- First of all download Bluestacks emulator and then install it just like the other software you install in your PC.
- Once the installation completes, launch the program by double clicking on the Bluestacks icon.
- Now this will take you to the home page of this Android emulator.
- You will see search bar in the right hand side. Type What’s Your Story on it and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to Google Play store. Here you will again find the search bar. Type What’s Your Story and press enter. You will see the game icon. Click on it. The installation process will start after few seconds.
- Once the installation completes, go to Menu in the homes page >> All Apps >>What’s Your Story.
- Double click on the app icon and the game will be launched.